Thursday 4 April 2013

Project Update

Blimey -- it's been a long time since I managed to post something on this blog.

March was full of illness (including the dreaded norovirus), Ofsted inspections (did very well, just in case you're wondering), and paid work thwarting progress on my MA work.

I'd also got myself in a twist creating detailed blog entries that got bigger-and-bigger, and never got posted because they weren't quite finished.  So I've decided to junk those and cannibalise them to create new, small posts based around:
  • MA project -- design & constructions notes from the 'Eggles' game I've been working on.  (I really need to find a better title than 'Eggles'.)
  • Models -- info on the models I've been creating for the 'Eggles' game.
  • Miscellaneous -- anything which takes my fancy, so long as it's related to Games Design or nostalgia.