Wednesday 15 October 2014

The end of my MA Journey

It's just over two years since I began this MA journey and I think it's fair to say that it's changed my life.

Not just in terms of extending myself academically, gaining a qualification, gaining new understanding or learning new skills.  It has set me down a new path.  Earlier this summer I set up Strontium Games, my own game development studio.


One of the most important things about having a games company is, of course, having a snazzy logo:


It may look like only a small thing but it's a major step for a mature student like myself.  I intend to continue designing and developing games; researching, learning, reflecting & reflecting as I gain greater mastery of the discipline.  And that, to me, is what a Master's Degree is all about.